We've teamed up with JustGiving to pull in their directory of 25k+ charities who you can make a donation to within the App.
There's a step-by-step guide below:
- When your child wants to make a donation, they can tap on Give to a Charity from their Give pot
- They can search for their charity from the JustGiving directory or add their own cause if it's not there
- They can even customise their donation with an image 📷
- They choose the amount they'd like to give and send it to you for approval!
- Parents will get a notification regarding the donation
- If the charity was chosen from the JustGiving directory, you'll get the option to make a donation via JustGiving. If you choose to do this, you will need to follow the link through to make the donation on JustGiving's site.
- For causes that have been added by your child, you won't receive the JustGiving option, but you can still make the donation on your child's behalf and confirm in the app that the donation has been made.
- And if you think your child's not ready to make the donation yet, you can refund the amount back to their Give pot!
Your kids and you can reflect on past activity and donations by viewing their Pot History. Just tap on the total amount towards the top of their dashboard to access the monthly history. Learn More.