How will the currency change affect my child’s account?
- All old transactions will remain in your child’s previous currency
- All new transactions will appear in your child’s new currency going forward
- Children with Chores set up will have their chores period reset with the new one starting the day you change your currency.
Note: Your child’s chores may take a few minutes to migrate to the new currency. You and your child will not be able to view or manage chores until the migration is complete.
You can change the currency set on your child's account to stars or another currency by following these instructions:
- Tap Menu in the top right corner of the family dashboard
- Tap Manage Account
- Tap the name of the child whose currency you wish to change
- Tap Account Details
- Under Currency, you can select a variety of different currencies
- Once you’ve selected your chosen currency tap save
- You’ll then be asked to select an exchange rate to convert your child’s amounts from one currency to another
- Once you’ve chosen your exchange rate, tap Next to make the changes
You can also change your child’s currency by following the steps below:
- Go to your child's dashboard
- Click on the 'settings' cog in the top right
- Tap on '[Child's name] Settings'
- Tap on 'Account Details'
If you have any questions about this then please do not hesitate to get in touch via the Contact Us button in the app or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.