To review the transactions in your child's account, you can view the account Statement. This can be found in two places:
- From tapping the Account Total at the top of your child's dashboard.
- Under your child's settings, you can also tap Statement.
To view previous months, just scroll left and right.
If you'd like to review the transactions for a specific pot (Spend, Save or Give), you can do this by clicking the total from within the pot.
From Statement you can view:
- Allowance received
- Funds boosted or removed
- Goals that have been approved and fulfilled
- Earnings from completed Extra jobs (PLUS feature)
- Interest earned from funds stored in Save (PLUS feature)
- Regular outgoings (PLUS feature)
From History within a pot you can view:
- Funds boosted and removed within that pot
- Transfers between pots
- Auto-saving amounts added
- Interest earned on the Save pot (PLUS feature)